31 outubro, 2017

ELAS ANDEM AÍ...

E para as receber aqui vão uma série de ideias:

Mini Spider Pizzas | Click Pic for 20 Healthy Halloween Snack Ideas for Kids | Easy Snacks for Teens to Make Recipes

This recipe is one of my personal favorites and has been my go-to Halloween appetizer for years. Not only is it delicious, it’s creepily realistic…so realistic in fact that I’ve used it on camera before for a CSI investigation themed film shoot. One of the actors in that shoot, a former Chicago police officer, told me that it was disturbing how much the prosciutto-wrapped skull looks like the real thing. I didn’t ask for more details and he didn’t elaborate. Pr...

Jack from The Nightmare before Christmas cake! design

Chocolate Spider Trifle - layers of chocolate cake, Oreo, chocolate mousse and…